Term of insurance plan: 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
Sum Assured: Any amount of sum assured starting with minimum of BDT 1,00,000
Age: 20 – 55 years
Premium Payment Method: Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly and Monthly
Premium Conversion Rate:
- Yearly to Monthly = Yearly Premium X 0.0925
- Yearly to Quarterly = Yearly Premium X 0.275
- Yearly to Half Yearly = Yearly Premium X 0.525
Supplementary Insurance Facilities:
This plan allows you to avail any or multiple of the following supplementary insurance facilities:
- PDAB: Permanent Disability and Accidental Benefit
- DIAB: Double Indemnity Accidental Benefit
- Health Insurance (HI)
- Insurance for Critical illness (CI)
- The policy applicant must be in good & sound health
- The policy applicant must have own, valid and regular income
- The sum assured will be paid in five installments, with earned bonus / profit, four before the maturity of the insurance plan and the fifth at the expiration of the plan.
a) In the first phase, 10% of the basic sum assured, one-fifth of the maturity period.
b) In the second phase, next 15% of the sum assured, two-fifth of the maturity period
c) Third phase, next 20% of the sum assured, three-fifth of the maturity period
d) Fourth phase, next 25% of the sum assured, four-fifth of the maturity period
e) In the fifth phase (end), the remaining 30% of the basic sum assured and the bonus / profit will be paid
- Upon receiving the first, second, third of fourth pay-out, if the policyholder dies before the expiry of the plan, then the nominee will be provided with the full sum assured along with the earned bonus / profit.
- Upon maturity of the insurance plan, the policyholder will get the survival benefit, which is the fifth phase of the pay-out. Remaining 30% of the sum assured in the fifth phase will be paid along with the bonus / profit earned.
- If the policyholder dies while the plan is in force before the expiry of the insurance plan, then the policyholder’s nominee will be paid the full sum assured along with the earned bonus /profit.
- The policy achieves paid-up status after paying at least 2 (two) years of premium, after that the policy may be converted to a reduced Sum Assured upon request of the policyholder.
- Surrender Value and Loan Benefit: Upon payment of at least 2 (two) years of premium, a policy achieves Surrender Value. There is option for Policyholder to avail Policy Loan up to a maximum of 90% of the Surrender Value.
- Income Tax Rebate Benefit: The benefit of income tax rebate on premium paid every year at the applicable rate.
- Hospitalization Benefits: Enjoy hospitalization benefits upto 5 Lac for Yourself and every family member (Spouse & Child) individually.
- Discounts on Hospitals: Enjoy attractive discounts at more than 300 partner Hospitals & Clinical Labs with Guardian Life Card.
- Critical Illness Coverage: 18 Critical Illness Coverage for self upto 5 Lac.