- Contribute to the strategic objectives for maximizing profitability of Guardian Life Insurance Limited by planning, monitoring and controlling the operations of Micro Insurance Department in order to ensure improved efficiency, productivity, proper contingency, quality customer service and smooth functioning of the Company within the overall cost considerations. To lead and motivate a team in the delivery of professional services for GLIL covering a wide range of micro life insurance products and services that are sourced from suppliers / vendors.
- Making plan and meeting new prospects and maintaining good relationships with the existing clients coordinating with servicing staff to ensure timely service.
- Keeping close contact with the potential NGOs, MFIs and Banks to inform them about GLIL’s Microinsurance products and services.
- Maintaining relationships with the existing & prospective clients. Business retention & collection of annual premium. To coordinate with servicing staff to ensure timely service.
- Regularly collecting new product ideas and reviews. Designing customized products meeting customers’ need.
- Confirming timely premium collection and depositing into GLIL’s account.
- Ensure renewals of contracts and making payments against approved claims.
- Preparation of various statements for Board, Management & Regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring smooth clients servicing and claim management in collaboration with concerned departments.
- Review, monitor and report on market and competitor activities and take necessary measures to revise Guardian Life Insurance’s plans if required to protect and aggressively grow market share.
- Supervises overall micro insurance sales function of the Company.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Willingness to have a long career in the Life Insurance industry.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in prominent local or international NGO with at least 3 years’ senior management position in Micro finance operation.
- Should have good analytical ability and prompt with figures.
- Candidate should be smart, confident, comfortable in computer operating.
- Strong communication and report writing skill are required.
- Guardian Life Insurance Limited offers excellent career opportunities with competitive salary and benefits package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)