- Providing Server & PC support to end users within the organization.
- Providing strong IT & data security for every workstation. Maintain confidentiality & uses high degree of discretion.
- Must have knowledge of different type of Operating system (Windows/Linux) installation/troubleshoot/maintenance.
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows Server various features (Active Directory Domain Services, DNS and File Server etc.)
- Should have well skilled on assembling, hardware and software management.
- Should have experience in various type of managed switch and router and advanced Wireless network communication.
- Should have experience with LAN/WAN management, Attendance device management.Wi-Fi device, CCTV, DVR & IP Camera management.
- Should have knowledge on Hardware, Software, Printers (Network), Scanner, UPS (Online and Offline), network upgrades, installation, re-installation, changes and re-locations.
- Must have experience with IT inventory management.
- Must have a clear knowledge of IP networks and data communication.
- Any other IT task assigned by management.
- Must have experience of over phone support and IT help desk.
- Must have experience with Antivirus management.
- Should be an expert level of troubleshooting.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- A good understanding of general IT products, peripherals and technologies including the Internet, servers and network technologies (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN , etc.)
- The person who has experience in ISP/ IT Company/ Large Corporate House are encouraged to apply
- Computer Hardware, Networks& Software management, PC assemble and troubleshoot.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience with Windows Servers and cisco devices and other brand models.
- First level and second level IT support providing capacity.
- Guardian Life Insurance Limited offers excellent career opportunities with competitive salary and benefits package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)